Sear Result

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Koi for Good luck!


Title: Koi
Size: 24" X 24"
Oil on Canvass


It has been quite a while since my last post.I apologize for not being able to post on this blog as frequent as I could but it does not mean that I did not paint at all.
for me painting takes a lot of inspiration rather than time, you may have lots of time but not inspired to do anything, yet you may make something out of the little time you have when you are inspired.

They say the koi- Japanese carp brings good luck to everyone.
Happy New year everyone!
This piece is very popular among viewers. A complex piece which took me almost a month to complete due to the layers.
This piece will be the first and I am looking forward on making more variations of it.
The image may have a little variation. It much brighter in actual than in this image. 



Title: Koi
Size: 24" X 24"
Oil on Canvass



No comments:

Post a Comment