Sear Result

Thursday, February 2, 2012

'A peek at Mt. Kitanglad'

Here is my update for my next piece.
As every piece has its own challenge. for me the challenge was to get whatever is left of my memory to the canvass. Being able to visit Cagayan de Oro City  and province of Bukidnon in Mindanao last July 2011.


I was inspired to paint the beauty that I see everyday. A shy mountain always hiding from the clouds and fog in the morning came out one fine sunny morning. The sky was yellowish blue with grey clouds slowly fading and Mt Kitanglad showing her pressence.
The painting is nearly complete it, now it requires few more finishing touches and top coating.
I will update this post and attach the picture of the painting that is 'A peek at Mt. Kitanglad'.

WX97JB843RGR

Title: "A peek at Mt Kitangad"
Landscape Painting
Brand New
Oil on canvass Size:45.75 cm x 61 cm x 2 cm


1 comment:

  1. I want to major in Graphic Design, does graphic design include web design or is web developement deifferent from...
    graphicdesign

    ReplyDelete